Uncle Dave Macon Days location: Cannonsburgh Village, Murfreesboro, TN
312 South Front Street
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
For more information on Murfreesboro, contact: Rutherford County Convention & Visitors Bureau 1-800-716-7560
PARKING – SEE MAP BELOW
- There Is Free Parking around downtown Murfreesboro and at the City Parking Garage across from the Festival and at the City Lot under the Linebaugh Library.
- No Parking on the festival grounds.
- Vendor Parking in the gravel parking lot in front of the Old Farmer’s Market.
- Limited Paid Parking By Private Vendors Is Available Adjacent To The Festival.
- ALL ARTISTS WILL ENTER AT ARTIST/VENDOR PARKING LOT LOCATED AT S. FRONT STREET.